- Electro Sex
- Female Patient
- Hospital Restraint Fetish
- I hate that I love this toy so much
- Sensory Deprivation
- Serious Bondage
- ass spreader
- ballet boot fetish
- bondage boots
- latex fetish
- leather blindfold
- piss play
- sexy fetish boots
- the ultimate ballet boot
This vented Catheter Drainage Bag comes with an anti-reflux valve and has a huge 2000mL capacity for those long, long term play scenes!
The 2000mL Catheter Drainage Bag has a sample port for collecting specimens, connects easily to any type of catheter, and includes a 58-inch long connection hose. It even features a bed sheet fastener to keep it in place and dual plastic hooks to hang it from.
Features at a Glance
- High quality 2000mL Catheter Drainage Bag
- Compatible with all catheters
- Includes a 58-inch long connection hose
2000mL Catheter Drainage Bag Specs:
- 2000mL capacity
- For use with all catheters
- Includes 58-inch long connection hose
- Features sheet fasteners and double hanging hooks
- Built-in sample port for drainage of urine samples
Easy to Follow Instructions for Use:
1. Remove drainage bag from package.
2. Check clamp on emptying tube at the bottom of the bag to ensure that is closed.
3. Attach drainage bag to bed.
4. Connect catheter by removing the protective cap from the drainage tubing, and attach to catheter. Secure tubing to sheet with bed clip so that tubing slants downward without loops.
5. To drain bag, pull drain tube from pocket, open clamp, replace cap, then replace drain tube to pocket in storage pouch.
6. Periodic observations of the system should be made to ensure urine is flowing freely and the bag does not need to be replaced.
Catheters should be kept in their sealed packages until they are ready to be used immediately. Handle catheters only with clean or gloved hands for best hygiene, and dispose of catheters and collection bags after use. We strongly recommend that catheters and all associated insertion and collection pieces only be used once!